OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME “GOOD MANAGEMENT” 2014 – 2020 г.
The specific objectives of the program are aimed at modernizing the management for delivering high quality public services for citizens and business and increasing the efficiency of the administration and the judicial system. The measures should lead to better governance for the benefit of society and the improvement of the business environment in Bulgaria.
1. Increasing the institutional capacity, effectiveness and efficacy of public administration and the judicial system.
2. Providing quality services to citizens and business and development of the e-government and justice.
3. Effective and efficient utilization of EU funds.
• Improving the professional competence of employees;
• Introduction of e-Justice;
• Standardization and unification of the administrative services at municipal level and creation of a reference model for key municipal services;
• Introduction of comprehensive administrative service;
• Creating up single points for data storage and provision of services;
• Advanced vocational training of magistrates and judicial officers;
• Digitizing and digitization of the information and the archives in the administration;
• Introduction of e-procurement;
• Completion of a national information system for e-healthcare;
• Improving access to administrative service for people from vulnerable groups by creating mobile groups of employees;
• Development of an online system and call center to provide help when using e-services;
Central Administration (Administration of the Council of Ministers, ministries, agencies, etc.); Regional Administration; Municipal Administration; Structures of the judiciary(Supreme Judicial Council, Supreme Administrative Court, Supreme Court of Cassation, Prosecution, National Institute of Justice, etc.); Non-governmental organizations.