The corporate governance at Capman Green Energy Fund Ltd is based on the following principles:
- Protection of shareholders’ rights.
- Information disclosure and transparency.
- Providing a mechanism for good management of the company by the management bodies.
- Equal treatment of shareholders.
- Ensuring effective control over management.
At the regular General Meeting of Shareholders of Campan Green Energy Fund Ltd, held on 22.05.2017, a decision was made to implement the National Code of Corporate Governance, approved by the Deputy Chairman of the Financial Supervision Commission.
The Corporate Governance Code is applied on the principle of “follow and explain”, which means that its recommendations are observed and regardless of whether there is a deviation from them or not, the Company’s management periodically discloses information on corporate governance with the nature and scope provided by NCGC.
The text of the National Code of Corporate Governance can be found on the website of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia AD.